Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Journal #8

I felt happy after I finished this book. Brian getting saved was awesome, and it was a great way to finish the book. The funniest part of this book would have to be when he ate a lot of berries and during the night he was vomiting and had bad diarrhea. The saddest party would be when he heard the sound of the plane coming and he got really happy, but then it flew away. At this point he fell into a deep depression and he started to cut himself. I remember this whole book really well. I could probably give you a book summary off the top of my head.

There was a bunch of exiting parts in this book that I really like. The most exiting part would have been when the plane was crashing. I was like no way is this actually happening. The weirdest part of this book would have to be when the skunk just randomly popped by and sprayed Brian. I though it was pretty funny. The mood had a change a few times because right after he crashed he thought he was going to die. About mid way through the book he started to except what was happening and live with it. Then about ¾ of the way through the book he started to enjoy living in the forest, he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment