From this book I learned that you always have to think positive and can never give up. You should never put you're self down, you will not get any where in life if your life if all you do is think negative thoughts about you're self. No matter what happens, a crash that leaves you stranded or your getting bullied, you should always think positive. Life is to short to think down on yourself. I also learned that if you were to be trapped some where or have to live somewhere by yourself for a long time you should never throw anything away every thing can be used as something. One man's garbage is another man's treasure.
This book gives me many ideas for when I am writing my own story. I noticed that it is a lot more exiting when you 're not told everything at the beginning of the story, it keeps you thinking about whats going to happen next. I also learned that you should not make it to easy for the main character, make them work for what they want. I think it makes the book more interesting. I have started to realize after a few books I've read, and this one that the character has to except something or learn something before they can get saved or capture the bad guy. I also learned that you need a good ending for your story, if you have a bad ending it could wreck the whole story.
Awesomesauce!
ReplyDelete