Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Journal #7

I feel that this book really made you think, it really made you think about what you have and what you would do if u lost it all. I feel that the book almost inspired me, like it opened my eyes to life and everything I have and how I should appreciate that and be happy I have what I have. When I finished this book I just wished there was more pages because I just wanted to keep reading it, it sucked me right into the story. I would be very happy if he was to write a sequel to this book. I would definitely read it. I have yet to read a book as good as this one. The next best book would be “The outsiders”.

I would definitely recommend people that are into adventure books to read this book. It is very entertaining. After the first paragraph you’re sucked in and you just can’t stop reading this book. If you don’t want to be hooked to something don’t pick up this book. I think every body should read this book.

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff.
    Work on improving your vocabulary - in particular, your use of transitional words. Try not to begin with I too much, especially in transitional or topic sentences.

    ReplyDelete