The main character of my book was Brian, I really like this character. He should a lot of heart in every thing he did. I think he is a very believable character, but when I think of him I don’t think of a thirteen year old boy trap in the woods. I think of a teenage boy living in the forest, living with what he’s got. Brian change throughout this story, when he crashed he was all scared and worry "when are they coming to get me". He was thinking he was going to die, but about 3/4 through the book he started to become one with the forest, had excepted that they weren’t going to find him right away. He started to hunt and catch fish for food and pick berries, he would go out every two or so days to get wood. He built a shelter under a rock ledge.
Brian did a lot of things right in this book, such as: steering the plane toward a lake and accidentally hitting the rock wall with his hatchet. But with that he also did a few things wrong, when the porcupine walked into his shelter he kicked it, causing it to stab him in the leg with eight quills. He also ate to many cherries and had diarrhea and was vomiting during the night. He made good choices overall, he was a very smart kid. When he had his crash it opened his eyes to everything that was out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment