Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Journal #4

I just finished this book. It was a really good book. My favorite part of the book is when Brian got attacked by a moose, it smashed him into the water then he got up and thee moose smashed him into the water again. My favorite scene would be the plane crashing, it was intense and exiting. If I was the author I would of explained a little bit more about his parents getting divorced. I didn't totally understand the seeing of the tail of the plane after being there for 30 days or so, why was it all of a sudden in sight? And why did the moose attack him, there was no reason for it.

I really liked how the book ended. Even tho I felt it was abrupt it was a good ending. I liked that he got saved. It showed that all his positive thoughts and hard work paid off, and that going to get the survival pack was the best thing he could of done. It surprised me that the plane had come so fast, he turned the thing on and two paragraphs later a plane is landing on the lake. It was like the author just wanted to get the book over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment